Your privacy is important to the partners of the U-MOB LIFE project. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that is collected through this website, and the ways in which the partners of the U-MOB LIFE project use that personal information.
1. USER INFORMATION
Fundación Equipo Humano, henceforth RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of personal data of the User and informs that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
Aim of the treatment: maintain a commercial relation with the User. The procedures planned in order to conduct the treatment are:
• Remission of commercial advertising communications via email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other means of electronic or physical means, present or future, which enable commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or of their collaborators or suppliers with whom a promotion agreement has been reached. Consequently, third parties will never have access to personal data.
• Conduct statistical studies.
• Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the User through any of the available means of contact.
• Forward the newsletter of the website.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data conservation criteria: the data will be conserved as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the aim of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for said aim, they will be erased with the appropriate security measures, ensuring the pseudonymisation of the data or their total elimination.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
• The right to withdraw consent in any given moment.
• The rights to access, rectify, transfer and erase his/her data and limit and oppose their treatment.
• The right to present a claim before the control authority (www.aepd.es) if the User believes the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exert your rights:
Postal address: Fundación Equipo Humano. Av. Maestro Rodrigo, 37 bajo local 4, – 46015 Valencia (Valencia). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions in the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees the implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measurements established in the GDPR with the objective of protecting the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so they can exert them.