Sustainable Mobility Training Modules in the U·MOB Course
U·MOB Network partners
Mobility Best Practices
U·MOB Conferences attendants
in a nutshell
U-MOB LIFE is a European project funded by the European Commission under the LIFE programme. It is aimed at the creation of a university network to facilitate the exchange and transfer of knowledge about sustainable mobility best practices among European universities. This network will serve as a tool towards the reduction of CO2 emissions thanks to an improved mobility of the university community.
• Creation of the first U-MOB network of universities for sustainable mobility
• Creation of the U-MOB training course for sustainable mobility managers
• Implementation of sustainable mobility strategic plans at U-Mob network universities
• Enlargement of the U-MOB network
· Save the date! 1st week of March 2017
• 2nd U-MOB LIFE European conference in Krakow, Poland
• 3rd U-MOB LIFE European conference in Bergamo, Italy
Reducing CO2 emissions
Raising awareness about the need to reduce CO2 emissions from European universities and the important role of universities regarding education of present and future generations...
Creating and consolidating Sustainable Mobility
Creating and consolidating a “European Network of Universities for Sustainable Mobility” capable of transferring best practices during the project and multiplying best practices beyond the project lifetime.
Best practices in university
Promoting and building capacity for the professional figure of “Sustainable Mobility Manager” at European universities: to define a qualification profile and develop a course to train Mobility Managers.